quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2010

Só viajando...

Love is just a fucking detox just to retox. And I'm not sure if it matters, but  the best part is it isn't even a good one! Never was!
I used to obsess over living, but now I only obsess over you.
From a day that I've talked about getting out, but not forgeting about how my worst fears are letting out. I said "Why put a new adress to the same old loneliness"
When breathing just passes the time until we all just get old and die.
Now talk is just a waste of breath and sleeping is just a way to meet death.
But this is just me! There's no me&you. Until I've got nothing left.
I guess that I supposed to love you and in the end I have to fall.
"Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman. Maybe he won't find out what I know: you are the last good thing about this part of town"
bjs


Mariana Saratt

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário